Friday, July 18, 2008

Today's Republican National Convention's lunchtime chat

I found the time to participate for the first time in a Republican National Convention lunchtime chat. They occur each Friday at 12pm noon CDT, and they're hosted by
Matt Burns, the RNC's director of communications.

While Burns was munching on some Pringles potato chips, I was able to ask a question about what I, a credentialed blogger, can expect in St. Paul in September.

Burns replied that I will enjoy "access to just about anything any other media person will have." Cool.

There will be "excitement," and here is the best part, I will be able to meet some "pretty high level officers in the Republican Party."

I can't wait.

Technorati tags:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Counting the days till we get your first report!

Andrea