Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Glenn & Helen Show podcast on how to raise a millionaire

Little Marathon Pundit is asking for an allowance. After listening to the latest Glenn & Helen Show, what Mrs. Marathon Pundit and I need to do is to nurture her entrepeneurial instincts.

While I was traversing the landscape below, I was listening to the latest Glenn & Helen Show podcast.

Instapundit's Glenn Reynolds and his wife, Dr. Helen Smith, interview Troy Dunn, father of seven who is the author of Young Bucks: How to Raise a Future Millionaire.

They imagined to impress the author. Unlike most interviewers, Dunn said, Glenn and Helen read his book.

And I listened to the podcast--you can do so here, or you can find it on the iTunes web site and subscribe to the Glenn & Helen Show for free in the bargain.

Technorati tags:

1 comment:

Levois said...

Heh, I listened to that podcast today and I was riveted. I hope that I could encourage my kids to not only find their passion in life but allow them a way to make a living at it.