Friday, August 17, 2007

Teacher who put bag over student's head back in classroom

If anyone is wondering why I'm seemingly crazy, it might be because I had an art teacher with the same name as the guy in the below stort while I was in junior high school. Could I have repressed an unpleasant memory when I was a child?

From CBS 2 Chicago:

The sixth-grade art teacher who has been on administrative leave for putting a bag over an elementary school student's head in suburban Evergreen Park last winter will return to school next week.

The Evergreen Park District 124 school board voted Monday to end the paid administrative leave of Charles Lupori, a teacher at Southwest Elementary in Evergreen Park. But the board set conditions Lupori must follow when he returns at the start of the new school year.

Other media report say that Lupori has been with his current school district for 22 years. Could be the same guy.

Technorati tags:

No comments: