Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Getting ready for the Kansas trip

After my Sunday morning, I'll hop in my car and head to Kansas for my "working-on-the-blog" vacation. It's 590 miles from Morton Grove to my first stop in the Sunflower State.

I'm putting together my list of gadgets needed for the trip:

GStat GPS device
Olympus Digital Voice Recorder
Treo 650 (for mobile blogging)
Blackberry Pearl (I prefer its e-mail push)
Digital camera
Nikon N55 camera

It's not a gadget, but I'm bringing plenty of Marathon Pundit business cards.

Why Kansas, because one book claims it's America's least visited vacation spot.

I'm there only for a week, and I'm wishing I had two.

Related posts:

Kansas blogging: Santa convention coming to Overland Park

Marathon Pundit is heading to Kansas!

Technorati tags:

No comments: