Monday, November 28, 2005

New Illinois political blog: Illinoize

Rich Miller runs the very popular Capitol Fax blog, the "go to" site for Illinois political news. Rich has spun that off, and now is the first-among-equals with his new Illinoize blog.

Marathon Pundit is one of the site's featured bloggers. My first post, Cong. Jan Schakowsky, Just full of it, is a repost of my Schakowsky post from earlier this month. Jan is a far-left Congresswoman who sad to say, represents me in Congress. It's the most popular--measured by the number of comments left--posting on the site. I was getting roughed up by the liberals there, but in one comment, #17, I put their pathetic arguments where they belong: in the cyberspace shredder. But Illinoize is a collaborative project, those libs are my co-workers.

Technorati tags:

No comments: