Sunday, September 25, 2005

Running and blogging

Marathon Pundit is entered in this year's Chicago Marathon, I haven't missed one since my first in 1990. Way up on the blogger food chain is Hugh Hewitt, who has run some Marine Corps Marathons in Washington DC.

On the other side of the political fence is Eric Zorn of the Chicago Tribune, who used to run in the same running group I'm in. He's run at least one Chicago Marathon.

Eric took a long hiatus from running, but he recently wrote he's back in the game, and that he trains on the North Branch of the Chicago River Trail--where I also run--but I haven't encountered him yet.

Ohio blogger Robb at Running at the Mouth is entered in the Columbus Marathon on October 16, a week after my Chicago run.

A blogger I greatly admire is Dakota Pundit. She's taken up running, and between that and some catching up at work, has found little time to blog.

I commented on her blog that some of my most inspired posts have popped into my head during my morning 10 mile run. My idea for her? Somehow try to blog and run. (And keep her job.)

Any more runner/polibloggers out there?

No comments: