|The Reagan Apartment, 832 E. 57th Street|
One historical dwelling, a six-flat apartment building, could be razed soon. It's the only Chicago home of Ronald Reagan. Through a surrogate, the University of Chicago has applied for a demolition permit of the building at 832 E. 57th Street.
You can help save it by mailing a check to:
Friends of President Reagan's Chicago HomeOr you can contribute via PayPal.
P.O. Box 3772
Washington, DC 20027-3772
Donate any amount--no amount is too small! Contributions are tax-deductible.
Below is the corporate purpose statement of the group:
- Friends of Reagan's Chicago Home blog: Obama library story "utterly inaccurate"
- Save the Chicago Reagan apartment from destruction
- More good news on the endangered Chicago Reagan apartment
- Friends of President Reagan's Chicago home incorporates
- (Photos) Endangered Chicago Reagan apartment amid rubble
- Ronald Reagan Trail: Chicago and the likely demolition of the Reagan apartment
- Save the Chicago Reagan Apartment Facebook page launches
- Marathon Pundit's Ronald Reagan Trail
Forgotten Chicago by Paulett, John/ Gordon, Ron [Paperback] (Google Affiliate Ad)