Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mississippi flooding continues: My 2008 Natchez posts

Mississippi River at Natchez
The Great Mississippi River Flood of 2011 continues to devastate the South. In historic Natchez, Mississippi, flood levels are already above previous records.

For my 2008 Mississippi Manifest Destiny series, I traveled to Natchez. Below you will find my Natchez entries, along with posts about how I got there from Tupelo--the Natchez Trace Parkway.

Natchez posts:

The Father of Waters
Natchez Part One
Natchez Part Two, Forks of the Road
Natchez Part Three
Southern terminus of the Natchez Trace

Natchez Trace posts:

The Natchez Trace Part One
The Natchez Trace Part Two, Indian Mounds
The Natchez Trace Part Three
The Natchez Trace Part Four, Ghost Town
Logging

Related entries:

Midwest flooding: My 2008 Cairo, Illinois posts
Mississippi River flooding heads south: My 2008 Vicksburg posts

Technorati tags:

No comments: