Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Something to tell about Michelle?

Right now the existence of a "whitey" video tape with Michelle Obama ranting is just in the realm of speculation.

Liberal blogger Booman Tribune has an interpretation, which explains the tape, assuming it exists, has the senator's wife saying "why'd he?" about about, not "whitey."

Here is Larry Johnson's take on that, and he's standing by his story.

Meanwhile, longtime Democratic strategist Bob Beckel was on the Fox News Channel very early this morning claiming "a major shoe" will drop on Michelle Obama tomorrow.

John Fund reports in the Wall Street Journal's Political Diary about the Michelle Obama rumors.

Related posts:

A Michelle Obama "whitey" time bomb?

Obama's Wal-Mart connection: Wife served on board of big Wal-Mart supplier

Technorati tags:

2 comments:

Levois said...

I should have blogged about this. About how I'm tired of Michelle and it might be because of her role on the campaign trail. If anyone could kill the race for Obama and granted she won't be the only reason but it'll be because of the statements his wife has made.

the wolf said...

I'll believe it when I see it. Michelle Obama is an incendiary character, but it seems a little too good to be true that there is video evidence of her railing about "whitey."

The other point is, who would this shock, anyway? Maybe I'm jaded, but I frankly it wouldn't surprise me in the least and I wouldn't think any less of her for it. Because I already have little respect for her for the other loony things she's said.