Monday, June 23, 2008

Glenn & Helen Show podcast where Kathleen Parker "Saves The Males"

Yesterday morning, while driving to the city to meet with my marathon training program participants, I listened to the latest Glenn & Helen Show podcast, in which columnist Kathleen Parker discusses her new book, Save the Males: Why Men Matter Why Women Should Care. As soon as I got to Lincoln Park, I had to head to the men's room, and I realized how bad it is for "us guys." They won't even give us a decent men's room sign.

Okay, the sign is real, but yeah, I'm exaggerating my emotions.

But there are more women than men in college, and my guess is that the university gender gap will widen. And guess what! Most fathers, and most single fathers, are not deadbeat dads.

Parker lays the facts on the line:

People have to recognize how unfair the system is and how rigged it is against men, and how do you expect men to be good fathers, how do you expect them to participate, when they're constantly demonized, and the whole culture is--men are stupid, men are bad.

The Glenn & Helen Show consists of Instapundit's Glenn Reynolds and his wife, Dr. Helen Smith--a proponent of men's rights.

Listen to or download the podcast here. Or download it on to your iPod, and listen to it, as I did, just before heading to a public washroom. You can subscribe to the Glenn & Helen Show for free on the iTunes site.

Technorati tags:

No comments: