Tuesday, February 07, 2023

Woke Disney garbage, Slaves Built this Country - The Proud Family

Last year, Little Marathon Pundit suggested getting Disney+ here at home, but I learned we needed to upgrade our cable box. I went to the cable provider's retail store, and they told me, incorrectly that my current box is fine. 

They were looking out for me. 

My current box is fine and free of Disney+ trash. 

Yes, I said trash. A Disney+ show I never heard of, The Proud Family, has been rebooted. 

It's a program targeted towards kids.

In the video you'll encounter a song, well, I being complimentary by calling it a song, and it's called, "Slaves Built This Country." The lyrics include calls for slavery reparations, and it demonizes white people. Presumably, that includes my two ancestors who fought for the Union in the Civil War--and to abolish slavery, Joseph Ruberry (23rd Illinois) and Patrick Curran (5th Pennsylvania). 

Mrs. Marathon Pundit, as regular readers know, was born in the Soviet Union.

"Disney is harmful to children," Greg Gutfeld commented this afternoon on Fox News' The Five.

He's right. 

Oh yes, I love my current cable box.

And I wasn't aware that the Illuminati had anything to do with slavery.


No comments: