Thursday, October 18, 2018

MAGA hat man at the supermarket

In the leftist Chicago area I've never seen anyone wearing a red Make America Great Again hat besides myself--and I only wore it briefly at the anti-violence march that briefly shut down Lake Shore Drive on Chicago's North Side this summer.

Until this afternoon, that is.

At a supermarket in one of the suburbs next to mine, an tall elderly gentleman was wearing one this afternoon.

"I love your hat," I told him.

"Thanks," he replied. "But earlier today when I was at [name of retailer omitted] some young creep said to me, 'You got a lot of nerve wearing that hat in here.'"

He continued, "I'm a retired cop with a conceal and carry license, I pointed here," he explained.

"Here" was a leather holster, which he slowly unzipped a bit.

Sure enough, there was a handgun inside.

"That punk got real quiet," he exclaimed.

Awesome.

Patriots, when you see someone wearing a MAGA hat, thank that person. Show some love.

No comments: