From the Daily Mail:
Photos showing a mysterious woman appearing to check Hillary Clinton's pulse just before she collapsed Sunday have sparked rumors about Clinton's 'undercover nurse'.But that nurse is very likely her doctor, Lisa Bardack, the mysterious woman who penned a two-page letter last year attesting to Clinton's health and who is her doctor. It was Bardack who has cited in a Clinton campaign release that the former first lady was diagnosed with pneumonia on two days before her 9/11 collapse, but that was after what was described Sunday morning by the media as a "medical episode" was dismissed by the campaign as nothing more than overheating on a not-very-hot morning.
The photos show a woman in a dark blue dress seemingly checking the candidate's pulse, and asking her to squeeze her fingers before she was rushed away from the Ground Zero 9/11 commemoration.
Folks, the Clinton apparatus is deceiving us--again.
- Is Bardack always at Clinton's side?
- To be fair, is Donald Trump's doctor traveling with him? Is it normal campaign protocol--I strongly suspect it isn't--for a doctor to appear at campaign events with candidates?
- When will Bardack be available to the media to answer questions?
- Why didn't the campaign inform the public that Bardack was with Clinton as she collapsed?
- What did Bardack know and when did she know it?
- Did Bardack base her pneumonia diagnosis of Clinton with a chest X-ray--which is the standard procedure?
- What is inside that green "Scooby van" Hillary fell into on Sunday? An intensive care unit?
- Why wan't Clinton taken to a hospital emergency room after her collapse instead of her daughter's apartment?
- Is Hillary healthy enough to serve a four year term as president?