Friday, April 25, 2014

From Open the Books: Rich Miller--Springfield's Capitol Fax "journalist"--rakes in over $521K in payments from 70 state agencies and other governments-plus 181 political committees

Rich Miller, proprietor and propangandist at the (no link from me) Capitol Fax blog, a man-child who replied "bite me" after I rang rings around him logically in the comments section of his electronic rag, makes quite a living courtesy of long-suffering Illinois taxpayers such as myself. From an email from Adam Andrzejewski's Open The Books project:
$521,000 CONFLICTED INTERESTS

Rich Miller--Springfield's Capitol Fax "journalist"--
rakes in over $521,000 in payments from 70 State Agencies
and other governments- plus 181 political committees.

Is Miller the most conflicted journalist in the country?
Read more here.

Hey Rich: Bite me.

Technorati tags:  

No comments: