Thursday, May 03, 2012

Hopefully coming soon: Occupy vs. Tea Party reality series

While I was awaiting our flights home Charlotte's airport after Freedom Works' BlogCon last month, I was lucky enough to see this then-under-wraps video about a reality TV show entitled, Occupy vs. Tea Party.



More from Kickstarter:
$30,000 is the absolute minimum that insures the completion of this exciting project. Also keep in mind, the more funds we receive over the minimum - the better the production will be. If we reach our goal, please keep on pledging.

If we do not reach the minimum full amount of $30,000 within 30 days, Kickstarter returns ALL pledged money in full to backers and nothing goes to "Occupy vs. Tea Party".

Please send what you can, help us reach the $30,000 goal and become an "Occupy vs. Tea Party" supporter.

"Occupy vs. Tea Party" is Big Brother meets Survivor by way of Celebrity Apprentice with the most explosive subject of all... POLITICS! Thank you very much,

Gordon G.G. Gebert
Creator / Director
This is a program I'd watch, and I believe those Adbusters lurkers who are visiting Marathon Pundit today would enjoy it as well. Click here--look for the green oval on the right--to contribute. Even if it's just one dollar--and that will earn you the title of co-producer.

You know...I should be a character on this show. Hint...hint...

After all, I proved that I can stand by ground at an Occupy rally.

Related post:

Occupy Chicago May Day video: Teamsters boss swats down my camera

Technorati tags:

No comments: