The AFL-CIO blog is blowing the whistle on Hyatt. Again.
Since 2009, more than 1,500 employees of four Hyatt hotels in Chicago have been fighting for a fair contract. Now the company is threatening to strip away their health coverage if they don’t abandon their fight and call off their boycotts.Pritzker currently is serving on Obama's Council for Jobs and Competitiveness.
On the positive side, if the UNITE HERE union members at the Hyatt lose their health care coverage, they'll be able to fall back on ObamaCare in 2014.
If you go to UNITE HERE's Congress Hotel Strike page, you'll see this Obama quote: "I'll be back on that picket line as president of the United States."
- Video: Obama crony Penny Pritzker called out at OccupyChicago by union speaker
- Week long strike at Obama crony's Hyatt Hotels; union calls them "the worst employer in the hotel industry"
- Video: Occupy San Francisco interfaith march protests at Pritzker's Hyatt
- Union film spanks Obama pal Penny Pritzker
- Another subprime headache for Obama
Technorati tags: democrats Barack Obama Obama Politics Hyatt Penny Pritzker business labor unions organized labor jobs economy travel travel blog hyatt hotels Chicago Illinois illinois politics occupychicago finance left wing extremists current events socialism left wing extremists occupywallstreet chicago politics