Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Obama releases birth certificate; Trump responds

Well, President Obama's long form birth certificate looks real to me. But I am not an expert on Hawaiian documents. I've always believed the president was born in Hawaii, but I find it odd that he released the long form after hearing that Obama had already released his birth certificate--in 2008. That was the short form.

Donald Trump is claiming credit for this event, "I have accomplished something nobody else has been able to acclomplish" he boasted.

Trump isn't backing down, he's now seeking Obama's transcripts from the three universities he attended: Occidental, Columbia, and Harvard.

In a brief press conference, Obama called the "birther" controversy "a sideshow" and alluded that Trump was "a carnival barker."

Folks, we are in the middle of a wild ride.

Technorati tags:

1 comment:

Greybeard said...

Ha eagle...
You make joke!