Monday, July 19, 2010

Joel Pollak's Walk for Work on Sunday

Blogging from Springdale, Utah.

On Sunday, July 25, Joel Pollak, the Republican candidate for Illinois 9th District will lead Joel for Jobs: Walk for Work.

Illinois' unemployment rate is 10.4 percent, and my guess is that it's about the same in the 9th, which is where I live.

The walk will commence with a breakfast at 8:00an at the Dempster/Greenwood Beach in Evanston, and end at 12:30pm at Pollak's Niles office at 8722 W. Dempster. As you might have guessed, the walk will occur on Dempster--it will be an eight mile jaunt.

For more information, click here.

I will be in Colorado on Sunday, so sadly, I won't be able to make it. Too bad, this event is a natural for me and passes my test for a great idea--I can't believe I didn't think of it first.

Technorati tags:

2 comments:

ck said...

It must be hot in Springdale today.

Marathon Pundit said...

Quite!