Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Chicago Stand with Israel rally Thursday at 5PM

Friends help each other when one of them is in trouble. Israel of course is a close friend of America, and yes, our dearest ally in the Middle East. If you want to help out a friend, then show up at 111 E. Wacker Drive in downtown Chicago on Thursday at 5:00pm. The Israeli Consulate is located there, and strangely enough, so is the Turkish Consulate.

Bring your American and Israeli flags, but don't worry about signs. You can pick one out at the rally site.

Most of the Chicago establishment media is located within walking distance of East Wacker Drive--let's give them something to shout about.

Technorati tags:

1 comment:

Ella said...

I have just come back from the Chicago Stand with Israel rally. It was a great success and I am so glad that someone organized the rally (I was about to do the same). Do you know what is the website of the organizers? I would really like to thank them, express my gratitude and leave my contact to give my help for future activities.
Thank you
Rossella
PS: thanks for posting the message (I was looking for rallies to support Israel in Chicago and I found your page)