Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dem site posts satirical Biden comment about Blumenthal's Vietnam fibs

God bless Vice President Joe Biden--He's the gift that keeps on giving. His latest gaffe took place this morning at a barbecue at Walter Reed Army Medical Center:

"I didn't serve in Vietnam. I don't want to make a Blumenthal mistake here," he said according to a pool report. "Our attorney general from Connecticut, God love him."

Later, he said, "I have a bad habit of saying exactly what I think."
Blumenthal, who is running for the US Senate, repeatedly claimed that he served in Vietnam, which he did not. He lied.

Red State phrases it well: "It's enough to make you wonder whether the White House wants the Democrats to keep Dodd's seat."

Now to the funny part. Or I should say, the funnier part. The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committe posted the Biden gaffe on its web site...It's since been pulled. Here's a screen shot:



CNN has video of the Bidenism.

Technorati tags:

No comments: