Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Scott Brown wins, Massachusetts wins, America wins

Scott Brown wins. Massachusetts wins. America wins. Fox News' "Campaign" Carl Cameron broke the news that Democrat Martha Coakley has conceded to Republican Scott Brown in Massachusetts. This probably kills ObamaCare, and almost certainly puts cap and trace and the so called Employee Free Choice Act to sleep.

This is the best news I've reported since the founding of Marathon Pundit.

As for the Democrats--they're not mocking tea partiers like myself now.

Technorati tags:

2 comments:

Omnibabe said...

You should have seen the happy dance I performed down in the Loop tonight. I am such a geek. But a HAPPY geek.

Now let's see if we can't perform another miracle right here in Illinois!

Tom Degan said...

The good people of Massachusetts told pollster after pollster that they wanted to send a message to Washington. My! My! That message has been received loud and clear:

"WE'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION!"

Congratulations, Massachusetts!

http://www.tomdegan.blogspot.com

Tom Degan
Goshen, NY