Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Who funds Huffington Post?

Monday night I attended a reception on Chicago's North Side for Joel Pollak, a Republican candidate for Illinois' 9th District. He's a smart guy, articulate, and he can think on his feet. Pollak is our best hope to unseat über-liberal Jan Schakowsky, and I'll be proud to have Pollak represent me in Congress. Yes, that's an endorsement.

You'll be hearing a lot about Pollak in this space.

Schakowsky is married to ex-con Robert Creamer, a former consumer advocate and a sometime politico who writes for Huffington Post. On the day that the Barack Obama agenda was dealt a stinging defeat, Creamer wrote that "we are brink of a new progressive era." Uh, no.

Which brings us to Huffington Post. (Yes, I know this is a rambling post, but after almost 8,000 entries, I need to indulge myself once in a while.) Who funds it? John Hawkins of Right Wing New, wants to know, and is seeking leads, or really, any bit of information that might answer his question. Read more here.

For more on Pollack, click here.

Technorati tags:

No comments: