Thursday, January 22, 2009

Politico: 10 Dems Obama should watch out for

"I have no trouble with my enemies. It's my friends who keep me walking the floor nights."
Warren G. Harding

And it may be Barack Obama's friends who will keep him up at night. Glenn Thrush of Politico has compiled a list of 10 Democrats who may be causing the president migraines. None have been accused of corruption. But I'm wondering why House Ways & Means Committee Chairman Charlie Rangel didn't make this list.

Rangel has been tied to several shady financial deals.

Technorati tags:

4 comments:

Jim Roper said...

I can't help but wonder if this is
another Watergate in the works???

Anonymous said...

Other wow goldchanges are wow goldalmost as buy wow goldeasy. A designer buy wow gold feels like cheap wow goldnobody will really cheap wow goldobject to a change wow power leveling and that it's wow power levelingpretty low risk. power leveling At most they power leveling as a santiy check.

Jim Roper said...

Chicken scratch sure gets around!

Jim Roper said...

Chicken scratch sure gets around!