Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Coming later today: Marathon Pundit on two radio stations

Michael Koolidge, who hosts a radio show that broadcasts on two northern Illinois stations, will interview me today about the Rod Blagojevich scandals and Illinois' next governor, Patrick Quinn.

I met Koolidge at the Republican National Conveention in St. Paul

If you are near Rochelle, you can catch me on WRHL 1060 AM at 1:00pm Cental. If you're not, go to Koolidge's web site to tune in. Look for the "Listen Live" icon.

And if you miss that broadcast, you'll find me on DeKalb's WLBK 1360 AM at 6pm Central. You can tune in on the internet for that show too. Looke for the same "Listen Live" icon.

Technorati tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should write a book: Why I
Hate Democrats. Republicans, &
people who vote for them would be
lining up to buy it. It would be a
best seller.

Anonymous said...

David Axelrod rules!