Thursday, September 04, 2008

My Alan Colmes moment

Blogging at the Republican National Convention, Xcel Center, St. Paul Minnesota.

You never know who run into at a national political convention. Alan Colmes, for instance. On the left is the brilliant Skye, who blogs at Midnight Blue. She's a Democrat, albeit a conservative one, and she told liberal half of Hannity & Colmes, "I bet your glad to run into a Democrat here." Colmes quickly replied, "I am." But she then she dissapointed him by telling him she was a McCain supporter. Then he and I exchanged some small talk, I told him I was from Illinois, he responded, "Ah...then you're an Obama supporter."

But for the second time in a less than a minute, Colmes, who is a really nice guy, faced rejection.

Technorati tags:

1 comment:

Levois said...

That's what he got for making assumptions. lol