Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all of the fathers out there.

As for myself, the highlight of my Father's Day will be heading to Chicago's South Side to see my first interleague Major League Baseball game. The White Sox are hosting the Colorado Rockies.

Incidentally, this is the second time I've seen a Colorado Rockies team play in Chicago. The first time was not at Wrigley Field, but at the old Chicago Stadium.

Who knows what I'm talking about?

Technorati tags:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure- playing the Black Hawks

Levois said...

I'm a little young to know about that old NHL team. lol

the wolf said...

And so far another underwhelming offensive performance for our White Sox.

Marathon Pundit said...

Every time a Sox batter stepped into the batter's box they seemed to be behind in the count.hard to win that way.

As for the orig. Rockies, they were the Kansas City Scouts first, but the didn't find success until they moved to New Jersey and became the Devils.