Thursday, February 01, 2007

Meme about me: Five things you didn't know

Now that I'm almost recovered by my illness, I'm getting back to some things that I've has to temporarily put aside.

Mark Draughn of WindyPundit put a "Five Things You Didn't Know About Me" meme up and tagged me.

1) I'm a fourth generation Chicago area resident.

2) I'm a distant relative (fourth cousin) of Hall of Fame umpire Jocko Conlan.

3) I have hazel eyes

4) I've seen in the flesh three presidents (Bill Clinton, Richard Nixon, and George H.W. Bush), but only Nixon while he was chief executive. I shook hands with Clinton while he was still governor of Arkansas.

5) I've seen two funnel clouds, but never a tornado

Okay, here are my chosen ones to pass this on: Rogers Park Bench, Sensible Mom, McHenry County Blog, Bill Baar's West Side, and Dr. Claude Mariottini.

It's an all Illinois crew.

Technorati tags:

No comments: