Monday, July 02, 2012

(Video) Joe Walsh: "I want everybody to be wealthy"

As Mrs. Marathon Pundit likes to tell me, "We were all equal in the Soviet Union, we were all poor."

The Democrats and President Obama cry for fairness and equality. But if they have their way, we could all end up poor.


US Rep. Joe Walsh (R-IL) proclaimed at his town hall in Elk Grove Village yesterday, "I want everybody to be wealthy." And he blasted that declaration directly to the liberal video trackers who have been following him around for months.

Of the presumptive Republican nominee, Walsh said, "I want Mitt Romney to walk around and say 'You know what, I'm damn glad I've been successful--and I want you to be too.'"

Politico declared the Tea Party conservative the least-wealthiest member of the 2010 freshman class.

Earlier posts:

(Video) Joe Walsh town hall: "Obama's aim is to put everyone on government-run health care"

(Video) Joe Walsh at town hall: "Your country that you love is going through a revolution to save its very soul"

Click here to contribute to Walsh's campaign.

Technorati tags:

No comments: