Thursday, April 05, 2012

Video: Obama's GSA, "American Idle?"

It's hard to believe, but this video is not a parody. Instead of working, this man--whose salary is paid for by taxpayers--croons about the day he will be commissioner of the General Services Administration.


When you watch the hard-working public servant's performance, notice his "To do" list on his office whiteboard. There one item listed: lunch. George Costanza would approve.

The video was played at the now infamous tax dollar-wasting GSA Western Regions Conference in the Las Vegas area.

Didn't Obama tell us to stay away from Las Vegas, and by assumption, its suburbs?

He did.

Here are the lyrics to this 'American Idle" magnum opus:
Obama better prepare, when I'm commissioner.
I'd have a road show like [Acting Regional GSA Administrator for Region Jeffrey] Neely, every time you see me rolling on 20s yeah, in my GOV.
Spend BA 61 on all fun.
ATF can't touch GS-15 guns!
Cause I buy everything your field office can't afford.
Every GS-5 would get a top hat award.
Donate my vacation, love to the nation,
I'll never be under OIG [Office of the Inspector General} investigation.
In an ironic twist, it was the GSA's OIG that uncovered this scandal.

Related post:

Video: Obama's Las Vegas legacy is the abandoned Echelon Place construction site

Technorati tags:

No comments: