Thursday, March 17, 2011

State Street's Obama stimulus "campaign sign"

On State Street, that great street
I just want to say
They do things that they don't do on Broadway
"Chicago," sung by Frank Sinatra and many others.

Chicago News Bench's Tom Mannis posted about this Obama stimulus "campaign sign" two months ago, which I also wrote about at the time. But while I was in downtown Chicago on Monday, I discovered the sign, on South State Street north of Congress, is still there.

As is often the case with these advertisements, I couldn't ascertain what work was being performed.

But the permanent campaign of course must continue.

Earlier posts:

Obama stimulus campaign sign in Washington DC
Morton Grove's first 2011 Obama stimulus "campaign sign"
2010 Obama stimulus campaign signs
2009 Obama stimulus campaign signs

Technorati tags:

No comments: