Monday, December 01, 2008

Found: Another Morton Grove blogger

Or I should say, another Morton Grove blogger found me. I've been perplexed that I couldn't find anyone else here who was blogging. Over 20,000 people live in Morton Grove, income levels are decent, and many Morton Grove residents have college degrees.

Now I'm not alone. There is the Morton Grove Voice. He's been blogging two years. Not sure how I missed him.

It's a blog about community events here. And I'm adding it to my blogroll.

Technorati tags:

6 comments:

THIRDWAVEDAVE said...

You're never alone, John. We got your six. Always!

Marathon Pundit said...

Thanks!

Chuck said...

I'm blogging from tha M.G. as well-- www.chuckfalzone.com. Despite our physical proximity, there seems to be some political distance between us. But I've been enjoying reading your perspective.

Anonymous said...

Beard Boy Was Here.

Anonymous said...

Kennilworth wannabees

Anonymous said...

Gee Mr. Ruberry so do the people
in Park Ridge, but that doesn't
boost their common sense. They're
oblivious to signs of any kind, esp
speed limit signs! I guess when
one has a college degree, rules
don't apply!!!!