Here's one of the new ones, a 2013 Chevrolet Camaro Dusk Special Edition.
Can you get newer than that? Yes. Pictured above is a Ford Mustang GT Premium--with a 5.0 V8 engine.
This 1950 Morris Minor Tourer is the oldest car I saw tonight. According to the postcards handed out by its proud owner, this car is one of only twelve left-hand drive Tourers known to exist. The green glory has its own web site.
Now we go from old to new.
A 1969 Dodge Challenger--a real muscle car.
Here's a 2011 Challenger.
Now we move on to Ford--first a 1967 Shelby Cobra.
And next we visit a 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Cobra.
The defunct Mercury division of Ford's best-known vehicle was the Cougar; in its television ads, whether it was for this car or not, a live cougar appeared at the end. The announcer then declared the brand "the Sign of the Cat." Pictured is a 1975 Mercury Cougar.
A 1957 Ford Thunderbird, part of the first generation of this legendary model.
- (Photos) Morton Grove Classic Car Show 7/27/12
- (Photos) Morton Grove Classic Car Show 8/10/12
- (Photos) Morton Grove Classic Car Show 8/24/12
- (Photos) Morton Grove Classic Car Show 7/12/13
- (Photos) Tastee-Freez Palos Heights Classic Car Show 5/12/13