Sunday, May 13, 2012

Shame: White House politicizes Mother's Day with ObamaCare pitch

Once again I have to repeat this fact: Liberals politicize and ruin everything...I found out about their latest transgression in a White House email.

Below is one of two White House e-cards available to annoy your mother with today. This one reads "Happy Mother's Day from the Affordable Care Act. Being a mom isn't a pre-exisisting condition."


This card is on--I repeat--the White House web site, not the Obama-Biden 2012 site.

Have they no sense of decency? As for my mother, I think I'll discuss the $500 billion in Medicare cuts to pay for ObamaCare, but I will wait until tomorrow to start that conversation.

This isn't the first holiday the Obama personality cult has ruined.

Related post:

Obama propaganda video instructs youths on wooing family members and friends to the Cult of Change on Christmas

Technorati tags:

Picnic In The Park MotherS Day Gift Basket

No comments: