Tuesday, June 07, 2011

I'm back from driving Illinois' Ronald Reagan Trail

Isn't America a great country? I can get in my car, take a long drive, and enjoy the scenery and the history. I left Morton Grove at 4:15am yesterday morning and visited every town on Illinois' Ronald Reagan Trail. Later this week I will begin my series on this journey made in honor of the Reagan Centennial.

Pictured is the view I enjoyed in Princeton, Illinois--a Reagan Trail town.

Related posts:

In honor of Memorial Day 2011: Ronald Reagan Park in Tampico, Illinois
Report from Tampico, Illinois on Reagan's 100th birthday
Reagan centennial: Tampico's churches
Reagan centennial: Ronald Reagan Park in Tampico, IL

Technorati tags:

Advanced Graphics 573 President Ronald Reagan Life-Size Cardboard Stand-Up

No comments: