Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tag...I'm it

The Metro East Sage, Doug Welch of Stix, has tagged me with a meme. This one requires me to list six inconsequential things about me.

DA RULES:

1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Done.)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (Done.)
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people with a link. (Ummmm....)

1) I have only one vice, coffee. Well, one self admitted vice.

2) I have visted 42 of our 50 states.

3) My favorite movie is (are?) "The Lord of the Rings."

4) I eat bagels without condiments.

5) I really run marathons. I've finished 31 of them. The first was in 1990, the most recent last year.

6) Last month I got my first pair of eyeglasses.

The links:

Chicago News Bench
Backyard Conservative
Critical Thoughts
Chicago Bungalow
Left, Right, and Centered
Pitchpull

Technorati tags:

3 comments:

Anne said...

I'll think about it:)

Thanks for the link John:)

Pat said...

Okay, it's posted. Thanks for the link!

CNB said...

John! Thanks for the link! Now, about those eyeglasses, old man: I've been wearing them since I was in 4th grade. You'll get used to them and within six months they'll be second nature to you.