Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Is America ready for "Brownback Girl?"


First there Obama Girl. Then Giuliani Girl. Now there is Brownback Girl. Looking quite similar to Dana Carvey's Saturday Night Live character "The Church Lady," Brownback Girl has found her "Mr. Religious Right," Kansas senator and Republican presidential candidate Sam Brownback.

The music video stars Bucky Walters and is produced by the opinion staff of the Wichita Eagle. Click here to sing and dance along. But control yourselves--no same sex couples, please.

And one week ago I was in Wichita, away from Mrs. Marathon Pundit. I missed my chance to hook up with "Brownback Girl."

Technorati tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was in Wichita when I got an
itchita, which I couldn't scratchita!

Anonymous said...

Grow some jewels you gaseous
piece of S**T!!!!