Thursday, June 30, 2016

Ditka repeats support for Trump, rips "crybabies" who won't back him

While legendary former Chicago Bears tight end and coach Mike Ditka won't be speaking at the Republican National Convention in July--that's not really his scene, he says--yet Da Coach still an enthusiastic supporter of Donald J. Trump.

The only man to coach the Monsters of the Midway to a Super Bowl victory tells Michael Sneed of the Chicago Sun-Times, "Look, I told him I'm in his corner, but I'm not big on going to conventions or going to Cleveland or anywhere out of town for that matter, but that I support him.

More...
"But I also told him I'm not big on a party that's not behind him. Especially the crybabies who are former candidates who don’t want him. Let those crybabies cry. What's the point of them if they aren't going to support the guy people want?

"The last time I looked, there was freedom of speech in this country," he said. "If you've got a candidate, support him. Get behind him. They should get off their asses and do it."
Autumn is football season. And Ditka is ready for Trump Autumn. Are you?

No comments: