Tuesday, May 31, 2016

(Video) Trump calls ABC reporter Tom Llamas "a sleaze"

In a morning news conference about his chariatable contributions to charity, presumptive Republican nominee called ABC News reporter "a sleaze."

“What I don't want is when I raise millions of dollars, have people say– like this sleazy guy right over here from ABC, he's a sleaze in my book," the political newcomer said.

The sleaze, ABC's Tom Llamas, was heard by other members of the press corps, "Why am I a sleaze?"

Trump struck back. "You're a sleaze because you know the facts and you know the facts well."

As entertaining and informative that was, Al Baldasaro, a veteran and a New Hampshire legislator managed to do the unthinkable--he topped Trump in attacking the media.

"I think the liberal media, and I've been dealing with you for a long time, needs to get your head about of your butt--focus on the real issues," Baldasaro told them.

Thank you for your service then and now, Al.



Trump Autumn is coming.

1 comment:

Holding My Nose said...

Oh No! Now he's done it! Alienated the media. No more "earned" meda for Trump. They will boycott him and only report on Shrillary press conferences.