The first one comes from Illinois Review--which contains stills of Dixon, Eureka College, and of course Tampico, Illinois--and they are accompanied by a soaring musical score.
Steve Elliot of Grassfire Nation's video centers on Reagan's defeat when he sought the Republican nomination for president in 1976--and what Elliot called his years in exile--yet Reagan kept persevering.
You can win one more for the Gipper by assisting Friends of President Reagan's Chicago Home, Inc.
- Report from Tampico, Illinois on Reagan's 100th birthday
- Friends of Reagan's Chicago Home blog: Obama library story "utterly inaccurate"
- Save the Chicago Reagan apartment from destruction
- More good news on the endangered Chicago Reagan apartment
- Friends of President Reagan's Chicago home incorporates
- (Photos) Endangered Chicago Reagan apartment amid rubble
- Ronald Reagan Trail: Chicago and the likely demolition of the Reagan apartment
- Save the Chicago Reagan Apartment Facebook page launches
- Marathon Pundit's Ronald Reagan Trail
Ronald Reagan by Sutcliffe, Jane [Library Binding] (Google Affiliate Ad)