|Lincoln statue, Dixon, IL|
While Illinois will always be the Land of Lincoln, the northern third of the state is Reagan Country. You can learn more about the effort to save the only Chicago home of Ronald Reagan at the bottom of this post.
Our first Republican president was from Illinois. The only president born in Illinois was Reagan.
- Thirty hours in Lincoln's Springfield, Illinois
- Abraham Lincoln birthplace site
- Abraham Lincoln birthplace site's log cabin
- My Mississippi Manifest Destiny: Jonesboro, site of the third Lincoln-Douglas Debate
- Review, Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination That Changed America Forever
- On this day 155 years ago: Lincoln campaigns for Frémont in Dixon, IL
|Lincoln marker, Dixon|
- Report from Tampico, Illinois on Reagan's 100th birthday
- Friends of Reagan's Chicago Home blog: Obama library story "utterly inaccurate"
- Save the Chicago Reagan apartment from destruction
- More good news on the endangered Chicago Reagan apartment
- Friends of President Reagan's Chicago home incorporates
- (Photos) Endangered Chicago Reagan apartment amid rubble
- Ronald Reagan Trail: Chicago and the likely demolition of the Reagan apartment
- Save the Chicago Reagan Apartment Facebook page launches
- Marathon Pundit's Ronald Reagan Trail
Abraham Lincoln: A Biography by Thomas, Benjamin P./ Burlingame, Micha (Google Affiliate Ad)