Besides saving the South Side six flat from being torn down, I believe the Chicago home should be added as a stop on the Ronald Reagan Trail. I am one of the few persons who has driven the entire trail in one day--and when I got home after that long drive I felt that a piece of the Illinois Reagan story was missing. Actually two: the Hennepin Feeder Canal, where Dutch learned to swim, would also be a welcome addition to the trail.
To learn more about the Ronald Reagan Trail, you can do so by diving into my 22 post series by clicking below.
Marathon Pundit's Ronald Reagan Trail
|Hennepin Feeder Canal|
- Friends of Reagan's Chicago Home blog: Obama library story "utterly inaccurate"
- Save the Chicago Reagan apartment from destruction
- More good news on the endangered Chicago Reagan apartment
- Friends of President Reagan's Chicago home incorporates
- (Photos) Endangered Chicago Reagan apartment amid rubble
- Ronald Reagan Trail: Chicago and the likely demolition of the Reagan apartment
- Save the Chicago Reagan Apartment Facebook page launches
Nancy: A Portrait of My Years with Nancy Reagan by Deaver, Michael K. (Google Affiliate Ad)