Thursday, January 31, 2013

(Video) Hagel: If confirmed, I intend to learn about the Defense Dept.

Wait, I thought that RINO Chuck Hagel was picked by President Obama to run the Defense Department because he was knowledgeable about our military. However, the former senator was chosen by Obama because so he can say it was a Republican who dismantled the most powerful military the world has ever known.


"A number of questions were asked of me today about specific programs, submarine programs, different areas of technology and acquisitions, and our superior technology," Hagel recalled.

"I've said I do not know enough about it," he added "I don't. There are a lot of things I don;t know about. If confirmed, I intend to know a lot more than I do. I will have to. But at the same time, I would never think that this, as I said earlier, is about me or I will be running anything. I will be the leader. I:ll be responsible. I will be accountable, but I've got to rely on the right teams, the right people to bring those people together. And again, it’s accountability and responsibility. I would stop there, if that gives you some sense of how I would intend to do this business."

Technorati tags:

Yellow Ribbon Support Troops T-Shirt (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments: