"My fellow Americans, let us keep this Thanksgiving Day sacred," he said that day. "Let us thank God for the bounty and goodness of our nation. And as a measure of our gratitude, let us rededicate ourselves to the preservation of this: the land of the free and the home of the brave."
- Marathon Pundit's Ronald Reagan Trail
- Report from Tampico, Illinois on Reagan's 100th birthday
- Midwestern Presidential Pathway: Dixon, a shining city upon a hill
- Midwestern Presidential Pathway: Ronald Reagan's Dixon, Illinois
- New Reagan statue in Dixon, Illinois
Technorati tags: Americana Thanksgiving america usa Republican gop politics newsconservative Reagan Ronald Reagan
Pro Tour Memorabilia P80RRBU-R12 Ronald Reagan - Biography Series (Google Affiliate Ad)