From the Toronto Star:
A university student who showed "zero remorse" for smashing three police cars and five stores during the Black Bloc riot at Toronto's G20 Summit two years ago has been sentenced to 15 months in jail.What a Pflug-up.
Kelly Pflug-Back calmly smiled at friends after Ontario Superior Court Justice John McMahon denounced her leadership role, albeit limited, in the June 26, 2010, rampage.
"Ms Pflug-Back appears nonchalant and has not acknowledged that her actions were not an appropriate way to get her message across," McMahon said.
He noted that during previous sentencing sessions the 23-year-old social activist from Guelph has appeared indifferent, yawning and playing with her hair.
- NSFW video: Anti-NATO protesters play cat-and-mouse with cops--and lose
- Pics from the anti-NATO march you won't see in the establishment media
- NSFW video: Before Michigan & Cermak--anarchists on the march
- Marathon Pundit unhurt after being crushed by occupiers and police gauntlet after anti-NATO march (Pics and video)
- Video: Occupier destroys huge NATO banner
- Video: Chicago 'F' the Police march--working class gives anarchists hostile reception
- Occupy Chicago May Day march pics you won't see in the establishment media