Saturday, July 21, 2012

(Photo) Front Range of the Rockies from downtown Denver

Until I attended FreedomWorks' BlogCon in Denver last November, I had never been to the Mile High City. With its largest suburb, Aurora, in the news because of yesterday's horrific theater shootings, I thought tonight would be an ideal time to dig into my old photos from that trip.


Hey, how many big cities offer a view such as this one? That's the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. I captured this photograph a couple of blocks from Civic Center Park.

A younger Marathon Pundit reader and a dear friend was telling me a few months ago that she wanted to leave Illinois (a good idea) for California (a bad idea). I suggested to her that she relocate to Denver instead, and I'm not backing away from that notion.

Below I have some other Denver posts that you will enjoy.

Please pray for the victims of the Aurora shootings and their families.

Related posts:
Technorati tags:

No comments: