Sunday, December 11, 2011

On the road to Las Vegas

Red Rock Canyon, 2003
Hello all...Marathon Pundit hits the road once again! This time it's an actual vacation, my trips to Washington (CPAC), the Ronald Reagan Trail, and Denver (BlogCon) were all blog-related.

I've only traveled to Las Vegas once, in 2003 for the marathon there where I encountered 50 mph headwinds.

Mrs. Marathon Pundit will also visit what Chevy Chase in National Lampoon's Vacation, a little more harshly than I'm phrasing it here, "the biggest gosh-darned hole in the world," the Grand Canyon.

Blogging will be light, barring of course, major news developments.

Oh, we're flying there. "Road" is being used metaphorically.

Related travel posts:

My Kansas Kronikles
My Mississippi Manifest Destiny
Midwestern Presidential Pathway
California Collision
Upper Peninsula Upventure
Four Corners Furtherance
Iowa I Opener
Report from Tampico, Illinois on Reagan's 100th birthday
Ronald Reagan Trail

Technorati tags:

No comments: