Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Video: Obama remembers pumping gas--but not doing anything about high gas prices now

President Obama bolsters his case that he is an out-of-touch liberal by declaring at a town hall last week, "I don't pump gas anymore, but I remember what it was like when you filled it up and it turns out you didn't have as much money as you thought."



Okay, but now you have the power to do something about high gasoline prices.

What are you doing about it, Mr. President?

My idea? Drill here, drill now, pay less.

Related post:

Former gas-guzzler owner Obama tells motorist to consider trade-in

Technorati tags:

1 comment:

Jim Roper said...

I don't think the Obamanator
really gives Rat's ________ about
the high prices at the pump! I
went past a Shell station earlier
this evening at the corner of
Lincoln & Devon and my jaw
dropped! It is up to $4.29 a
gallon! Mr President we need a
solution to high gas prices, not
alot of hot air!!!