Friday, July 10, 2009

Republican Kirk Dillard's commericial for Barack Obama

I didn't take seriously the various stories that State Sen. Kirk Dillard (R-Hinsdale) would run for governor of Illinois.

But two days ago I received a robocall--my first ever, by the way--announcing Dillard is in the race.

I haven't decided which Republican I support, but I can assure you I won't be backing Dillard's gubernatorial bid. Dillard appeared in a Barack Obama campaign ad last spring, touting the man who has turned into the biggest tax-and-spender in American history. In a small way, Dillard is responsible for the massive deficits and the ongoing attempt to permanently expand government.



Despite his appearance in that ad, Dillard was a John McCain delegate at the Republican National Convention.

We need a leader to run Illinois, not a duplicitous hack.

Techorati tags:

2 comments:

DRG said...

So sorry you've got your head in the sand. Some Republicans have just never figured out that by themselves, Republicans cannot elect anyone to statewide office. To win they need indies and some free-thinking Dems. So, let's drop the hyperbole and back good, decent candidates like Kirk Dillard who can get this sinking state back on its feet.

Marathon Pundit said...

I see astroturf is back in season.

Hey, a hit is a hit, please patronize the advertisers.