Monday, June 29, 2009

Welcome Red State readers

Thanks for the link, Red State. The cap-and-trade Tea Party post is one down from this one.

Time to run 18 miles...if this is my last post, you'll know why.


UPDATE 8:30pm CDT: And welcome Michelle Malkin readers. She points out the irony of Kirk hosting a job fair three days after voting for that job killing cap-and-tax bill.

Oh...other than suffering a little stiffness, I'm fine. Yes, I really did run 18 miles this afternoon.

UPDATE June 30: Welcome Instapundit readers.

4 comments:

runningtoe said...

how did the run go?

i'm new to the site (saw the red state link)... which marathon are you in training for?

Marathon Pundit said...

Chicago Marathon. I've run every one since 1990.

Tired now, but it will pass.

I plan to sleep well tonight.

runningtoe said...

that's great.

my first attempt was at the 07 Chicago. didn't hydrate well, and started feeling dizzy around mile 14 or so.

fortunately (for me) they shut down the course when I was in mile 17... i likely wouldn't have made it..

went back and finished the 08 Chicago, and am getting ready to run my 3rd in less than 2 weeks. i'm pumped!

Jim Roper said...

Can anyone run in the marathon?