Thursday, July 27, 2006

This afternoon: Marathon Pundit to be guest on Constitutional Public Radio

Join the CPR chatroom!! I'm there!!!

This post will remain on top all day. Scroll down for newer posts.

Later today I'll be appearing on Andrea Shea-King and Mark Vance's Constitutional Public Radio show, which broadcasts on WWBC-AM 1510 on Florida's Space Coast. You can listen in via the internet if you don't live in the area.

My segment is scheduled to air live at 4:05pm Eastern Time (3:05pm Chicago Time).

Topics? My blog and I guess, how I blog, as well as DePaul/Klocek, Wal-Mart, and who knows what else.

Thanks Dave of Third Wave Dave being my point-man in getting me on the air and into your homes and workplaces.

UPDATE 2:45PM CDT: Just got back from my 14-mile run. Also, here is the petition to sign to reinstate Thomas Klocek at DePaul.

Technorati tags:

No comments: